2016-2017 Enrollment is ongoing
Students may register for lessons or classes at any time during the school year. If the school year has already begun, fees will be pro-rated according to the number of lessons remaining. Lesson times are allotted to students on a first-come, first-served basis.
- NEW STUDENTS click here: online pre-registration form
- RETURNING STUDENTS click here: Returning Student Form
- OR download a form from the documents page or by visiting our office. (Be sure to also download a school calendar and group class schedule while you're there.)
- Complete the application, including days and time periods that you are available for lessons.
- Read the policy information carefully. Sign the registration form and submit it to the Conservatory office along with the first installment of your tuition, plus registration fee. If you are submitting the online form and do not submit a payment during that process, a staff member will contact you.
Payments are accepted in the form of cash, personal check, money order, VISA, Mastercard, American Express or Discover. A payment plan may be chosen by those with financial need. This must be arranged in advance with the Conservatory office.
- You will recieve an email with your lesson time, teacher’s name and start date.
"The effect (the conservatory) has on both Edward and Bernadette could not possibly be achieved by taking private lessons at home. The minute the children walk through the door, they are transported to a place of serenity and creativity, where music is not only a panacea for the pressure of their busy little lives, but it is also a language they are learning to speak in order to express themselves in new ways."
Jennifer Real, RCM parent since 2012