Corporate, Foundation, Government funders and Individual Donors allow RCM to:
- Give scholarships.
- Provide music therapy to disabled adults.
- Underwrite events.
- Operate day-to-day.
We thank all our partners for their vision, generosity, and passion for the arts.
A scholarship program is made possible, in part, with public funds from the New York State Council on the Arts, a State Agency.
The Conservatory gratefully acknowledges support from the Arts Fund for Rockland, a project of the Arts Council of Rockland.
The Rockland Conservatory of Music is the proud recipient of a Google Grant Award from Google
Grants are received from Ronald McDonald House Charities Tri-State and Ronald McDonald House Charities Global for scholarships for low-income students.
Funds for scholarships and special programs are gratefully received from:
- New York State Council on the Arts
- the County of Rockland
- The Nicholas B. Ottaway Foundation
- The Kurz Family Foundation
- The Leonard Tingle Foundation
- The Atlantic Philanthropies Director/Employee Designated Gift Fund
- The Ronald McDonald House Charities Tri-State Area
- Arts Council of Rockland through Arts Fund
- Orange & Rockland Utilities
- The Welles Remy Crowther Charitable Trust
- Coltsfoot Fund
- Google AdWords
2013 Business Supporters
These local businesses have said "yes" to supporting arts education in our community:
Blue Rock School
110 Demarest Mill Rd
West Nyack, NY
73 Lake Road
5 Cooper Morris Drive
285 N. Route 303
Down to Earth
1040 Route 45
Dr. Barry & Sally Schoenberg
Park Ridge, NJ
Huntington Learning Center
JB2 Fitness Training
31 N. Dogwood Lane
Joseph Gessner, photographer
New City Cleaners
288 S. Main Street
New City, NY
Peter Bannon Orchestral Repair
35 High Avenue
Raffa Plumbing and Heating
Rockland County Jazz & Blues Society
49 E. Central Ave
402 Nanuet Mall South